Coexist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coexist

Coexist - Guild of Tera - Mount Tyrannas Server - PvP - Raiders - Raids

You are not connected. Please login or register

As Guild Master, I should probably post an Introduction.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wildzxvii

Admin

Hey, I'm the Guild Master Wildzxvii. (Can't have numbers in your name :'() Tera's probably my first big mmorpg in a while and one of my first times being Guild Master in any MMOrpg's. I'm 17 years old and live in Canada. I decided to make a guild due to I hate being a solo player, Gets boring easily and I just fade away with out others to talk to. I'm trying to make this guild different then other guilds I have been in by making different task for players as well as assigning roles. I want this guild to be a place you guys would like to just come and chill.
Things I like to do on Tera so far are PvP (Ha you level 10 noobs who ruined my infamy.) Dungeon runs, Chill and talk to you guys.

http://coexist-teraguild.canadian-forum.com

Miranve

Miranve

Hi, I'm Coexist coGM Miranve Razz

I'm 20 years old, currently live in USA Northwest. A sophomore in college, plan to major in education and arts.

I'm average gamer, played all sorts of games but now I'm only dedicated on two - TERA & Far Cry 3 (somewhat balanced in my spare time)

My favorite colors are warmth colors and blue, favorite food is lamb! Very Happy

Most of the time I'm chill, I don't really take jokes especially made towards racial/ethnicity. (<- that's ma mine there cherry )

Zarilia

Hi all ^-^ I'm Zarilia. I'm a kind hearted and sensitive soul. I am a guy even though i play the cute pink haired girl.
I live in Texas. The weather is crazy here xD. I love to game and talk with friends main reason I joined the guild is because I don't like to play mmo's alone I get bored quickly If i play alone I enjoy the company of others even if i'm not all that talkative all the time.

Deep stuffs. I have manic depression It's a mental disorder it's now called bipolar depression. I can be really giddy and happy one second and really depressed the next. Sorry if you run across me like this. ^-^ Overly I care deeply about others and am always willing to help those in need. If someone ever needs to talk I'm a great listener and can sometimes over advice. Razz I hope we all have a great time playing together Very Happy

sir_klage

Hey folks. I'm Sir_Klage. I play Sir_Klage.

I live in the Southwest United States. I recently graduated college. I studied Ultrasound.

I enjoy video games (obviously), yo-yoing, philosophy, learning stuff, and role playing. I don't role play over video games, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum